We have IT Support junior and senior positions with German/Dutch/Swedish/Italian/French!
Do you wish to launch your career in IT or you are already experience and wish to grow even more?
We are looking for people who want to work in the field of IT and grow within it.
We have openings in all the IT Support / Help Desk departments: LVL1, LVL2 positions
Both juniors and seniors, salary will be based on experience.
Do not hesitate and apply now!
These will be your daily IT support responsibilities:
- Replying to questions: Hardware, software and network related
- Helping users to install their apps
- Identification and documentation of technical issues
- Empathetic approach towards customers and their needs
- Redirecting complex issues to higher positions
- Creation and contribution on manuals
- Goal to achieve the best customer feedback
- Advanced level of spoken and written English B2+ (German/Dutch/Swedish/Italian/French at least on B2+ in case of such positions)
- Experience with IT Support (L1 or L2) is preferred
- If you do not have experience with IT support, any administrative experience and IT-oriented approach are needed
- Energetic, dynamic and proactive approach
- Communication, compassion, and social skills are a must
- If you are looking for a senior position, it is a plus to have a Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 4 Sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Referral bonuses
- Multisport card
- Refreshment in the office
- Work on various projects
- Professional and personal development
- Developing of linguistic skills
- Competitive salary and many other interesting benefits