Who we are looking for
- Development of a new complex application for large merchants which will functionally cover several of our existing applications.
- Decomposition of our monolithic applications into reusable packages.
- Application size optimization.
- Development of new features based on customer feedback.
- You're excited to solve advanced challenges in React.
- You're able to take responsibility for complex tasks - provide technical analysis based on business requirements, gather necessary feedback from your colleagues, implement it, and successfully deploy your solution. Ideally, you love to work this way.
- You have good communication skills, are proactive, capable of open discussion, able to present and defend your solution as well as accept constructive feedback.
- If you're not scared of backend technologies, specifically Python, it's a plus.
Our tech stack
- Backend: Python (3.8) Django (3.2), REST framework, PostgreSQL, Redis, RQ (alternative to Celery)
- Frontend: ReactJS (16.12), Typescript (3.9), Tailwind CSS (1.8), Styled Components (5.2), React Hook Form (6.3)
- Testing tools: Standard Python unit tests, Cypress, Jest, CircleCI
- GitHub, Heroku, Slack, Notion, JIRA