We are looking for a software tester for our established agile team to help us to improve quality assurance process. Your role would be to help with daily test routines, test automation and test case preparation for new functionality.
You need to be a person with genuine interest for technique and is driven by finding weakness in systems and raising the quality of the developed product. You are curious and creative. You are able to communicate and interact with different types of persons.
- software testing work experience Basics for test automation ( e.g. C#, Selenium, PowerShell, SQL, Ranorex)
- Teamwork (help and ask for help)
- Independence, self-drive and self-organization
- B1 English level (written & verbal)
- Degree in informatics, electronics, data science or equivalent
- Knowledge of access control and security systems
- Experience in system and product development
- Experience in agile development (Scrum)
- Behavior-driven development (BDD) experience
- ISTQB certification
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Exciting opportunities to work on major projects for large customers across Scandinavia (airports, universities, hospitals, prisons)
- Comprehensive education program including courses, conferences, Pluralsight, English lessons, and dedicated time for education during work hours
- Regular internal innovation competitions to showcase your ideas
- Fun team-building activities to foster camaraderie and connection
- A welcoming and supportive work environment with a family-like atmosphere
- Flexible working hours, workspace, and the option to work from home
- Employee referral bonus
- Regular company breakfast
- Žilina SK
- Homeoffice 2/3 days in week
WHAT ABOUT SALARY?
- MD rate or salary is according to your level of your experience.
- We speak about 1600Euro for month