We are a company builder. They create innovative projects for their clients from the ground up and launch them on the market. Among their “offspring” are more than 50 start-ups, which include Zonky, Mutumutu, Pointa, SingleCase, or HoppyGo.
Besides founding new start-ups, the company focuses on rebuilding processes and customer journeys in big corporations. They currently operate in 10 European countries employing roughly 450 people. The company develops new projects in several business sectors – they specialize in fintech, insurtech, eHealth, p2p sharing, and publishing among other things.
- We are looking for candidates into the new SecOps team.
- This team will be responsible for security hardening of the Oracle cloud environment for our Ventures in the MENA region.
- Working on Design and implementation of central logging and audit solution, application security scanning, intrusion detection/prevention.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure knowledge is advantage
- Knowledge of Unix (Linux) ecosystem
- SIEM or other solution
- Experience with SAST/DAST solution deployment
- Experience with IDS/IPS deployment Experience with VPN deployment (IPSec, WireGuard, OpenVPN) Knowledge of Kubernetes, cloud networking, Terraform
- Understanding of software development methodologies, such as Agile and DevOps Understanding of IT operations and infrastructure, including cloud computing, networking, and automation
- Ability to write code in scripting or programming language (e.g. Bash, Python, GoLang)
- 1 or 2 days onsite/ 3 or 4 days homeoffice
WHAT ABOUT SALARY?
- MD rate is according to your level of your experience.
- We speak about 7000Czk/MD rate