We are seeking a skilled developer to join our agile development team, where team members collaborate as equal partners, taking on a diverse range of responsibilities. The ideal candidate has experience in delivering high-quality code and has worked in an agile environment.
As a developer, your primary focus will be on the development of our access control and visitor management products. You will work closely with the team to achieve sprint and release goals. You will also be expected to actively participate in meetings and other activities to contribute to the overall development process to ensure high quality and timely delivery of our products.
- Degree in informatics, electronics, data science, or a related field
- Expertise in Angular
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and drive results
- B1 English (written & verbal)
- Familiarity with .net/C# backend
- Background in working with agile development methodologies such as Scrum
- Knowledge of access control and security systems
- Fundamentals of automated testing
- Solid understanding of software architecture
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Exciting opportunities to work on major projects for large customers across Scandinavia (airports, universities, hospitals, prisons)
- Comprehensive education program including courses, conferences, Pluralsight, English lessons, and dedicated time for education during work hours
- Regular internal innovation competitions to showcase your ideas
- Fun team-building activities to foster camaraderie and connection
- A welcoming and supportive work environment with a family-like atmosphere
- Flexible working hours, workspace, and the option to work from home
- Employee referral bonus
- Regular company breakfast
- Žilina SK
- Homeoffice 2/3 days in week
WHAT ABOUT SALARY?
- MD rate or salary is according to your level of your experience.
- We speak about 2800Euro for month