Informatica DevOps Infra Engineer runs, changes and secures IT systems and infrastructure as a part of user stories, in line with business needs, costs, architectural and security guidelines and principles. Resulting in a flexible, secure and low-cost highly automated (CI/CD) infrastracture which is sustainable and futureproof with regard to the requirements of the business.
- Supports PO in the formulation of epics/features/user stories relevant to Informatica platform and ensures refinement in cooperation with PO and the team.
- Estimates (impact of) user stories focused on Informatica infrastructure. Determines, and commits to sprint-backlog based on the priorities
- Executes "change" user stories from sprint-backlog in line with Definition of Done and acceptation criteria, by designing, developing, coding, integrating, modeling, configuring and testing infrastructure.
- Executes "run" user stories by monitoring, fixing and improving Informatica infrastructure in line with Definition of Done and acceptation criteria.
- Acts in the scrum related ceremonies (such as daily stand-up, Sprint Planning Meeting, Problem Solving Session, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective).
- Manages and expands business and IT expertise (knowledge, skills and competencies) in the team, and takes a leading position with regard to this expertise.
- Ensures the safety and security of all information systems assets of Informatica platform. Defines and monitors use of security policies.
- To be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in ETL area and with Informatica platform. Experience with Informatica Power Center is a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux and shell scripting
- Knowledge of CI/CD principles and tools
- Broad knowlegde of technology, non-functionals and related processes and systems such as (IDQ, IMM, EIC, Axon, etc.).
- Knowledge and skills outside the own DevOps team.
- Knowledge of ETL principles and best practices to infrastructure design.
- Knowledge of SW Development Lifecycle and Agile methodologies (CI/CD, SCRUM, Kanban)