If you are passionate about embedded C software development and you are familiar with Aurix microcontrollers, Autosar architecture, and leading technical Teams, continue reading to find out more.
About the position:
We are seeking a Lead Embedded Software Engineer to take charge of technical teams and oversee the successful delivery of client projects. As a leader within our organization, you will be responsible for providing technical direction to teams consisting of embedded software engineers.
- Provide technical leadership to multidisciplinary teams involved in the development of embedded software, systems, control, and functional safety.
- Engage directly with clients to address technical issues and provide necessary support.
- Lead the coordination of engineering teams
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget, focusing on achieving client satisfaction.
- Conduct technical negotiations with clients and contribute to commercial discussions.
- Drive the implementation and continuous improvement of quality procedures and validation processes.
- Support the sales teams in identifying and developing market opportunities through client interaction, proposal support, and roadmap development.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Proficiency in C programming language.
- Technical expertise in embedded software development for relevant applications, including power electronics (inverter, on-board charger, DC-DC converter), battery management systems, and real-time control systems.
- Strong knowledge of software development quality processes, such as ASPICE.
- Experience in software requirements development, derived from system requirements.
- Proven experience in leading technical project teams.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with the AURIX family of microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR.
- Familiarity with setting up and managing source code control, bug tracking, and DevOps systems.
- Background in control system development.
- Understanding of functional safety standards, such as ISO26262 and similar frameworks.
- 25 days vacation
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible working hours
- 5 sick days