If you are passionate about embedded C software development and you are familiar with Aurix
microcontrollers and Autosar architecture, continue reading to find out more.
About the position:
We are seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to join our team and contribute to the successful
delivery of client projects. As an integral part of our team, you will be responsible for the technical
development of embedded software, ensuring adherence to requirements specification, software
implementation, verification, and validation processes. You will have the opportunity to work on a
wide range of projects, including the development of AUTOSAR solutions and the analysis of
technical tasks to achieve desired outcomes.
- Execute technical development of embedded software, encompassing requirements specification,
software implementation, verification, and validation.
- Perform embedded software testing using methods such as MiL/SiL, PiL, and HiL, as well as physical test rigs and vehicles.
- Develop and implement AUTOSAR solutions for relevant applications, including power electronics
(inverter, on-board charger, DC-DC converter), battery management systems, and real-time control
- Conduct technical analysis to ensure the achievement of tasks based on solid evidence.
- Deliver assigned tasks within specified timeframes, while maintaining cost and quality standards for customer projects.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or
a related field.
- Proficiency in C programming language.
- Technical expertise in embedded software development for various applications, such as power
electronics, battery management systems, and real-time control systems.
- Familiarity with software development quality processes, including ASPICE.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with the AURIX family of microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR.
- Background in control system development.
- Familiarity with functional safety standards, such as ISO26262
- 25 days vacation
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible working hours
- 5 sick days