About ComOps Team
As ComOps, we are a collaborative team of backend engineers who are a part of our platform engineering group. Our goal is to bring our Community Management and Content Publishing platform to the next level by making it reliable, scalable and observable. Our current responsibilities include:
- Process, enrich, and deliver incoming data
- Call the social media platform APIs to help our users publish their content
- Maintain data feeds and process live updates
We are looking for people that will bring creativity, discipline, and a knack for attention to detail to add to our team.
What You'll Do Here?
- Update, maintain and implement new features in our platform. Propose new features so we can build a reliable platform.
- Monitor system performance, logs, and address bugs/requests created by our end-users and other internal teams.
- Learn and maintain our excessive tech stack of many technologies.
- Update your skill-set in order to move the platform forward so our feature teams can deliver the best user experience.
- Communicate, track, and report on the progress of issues and features both inside and outside of the team.
- Perform Code Reviews to help us keep the code quality high.
- Actively participate in the scrum process.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Node.js
- Clean code principles and testing
- Fundamental knowledge of database systems
Your Work on a Daily Basis:
- Work on tasks, user stories, and bugs as needed from the sprint board.
- Build tools for a better monitorability of our system.
- Track our system health with the rest of the team and propose solutions to improve it.
- Work with other data platform teams to provide a company-wide scalable platform architecture.
- No Front-end work, unless you want some.
- Have fun, explore, and experiment.
Technology Stack, You'll Meet Here:
AWS, Node.js, Gitlab, various SQL & NoSQL databases (eg. Elastic, MongoDB, Redis), message queuing systems (eg. RabbitMQ), and data streaming (eg. Kinesis).
How We Learn & Relax:
- Internal tech talks, workshops run by our internal subject matter experts, Udemy courses, pet projects
- Meetups & conferences
- Non-product development day every sprint (own projects, open-source, hackathon projects)
What We Offer
- International, fast-paced, and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Office as a benefit (we don’t force you to attend our barbecue parties)
- Online games, Table tennis, Soccer
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!