About the Burger Team
Social Media is always changing, and the way we interact with it evolves almost every day. At Emplifi, we work together to create tools that make working with Social media easier and more effective.
We - the developers of the Burger team - work together to empower our users to effortlessly publish their posts, media, and ideas across social media. We work in an agile environment and are focused on writing good code, delivering value, and having fun.
Your work will focus on front-end features, though the contribution to the back-end codebase is also welcome. We will gladly help with learning how back-end technologies work in case you are not familiar with them.
We value trust, cooperation, and working together to always improve how we work and what we work on. We love burgers (including vegan ones!) and enjoy game nights, internal workshops, and way too many laughs during meetings.
Tools you’ll work with the most:
- React (preferably knowledge of hooks)/Redux
- CSS preprocessors
- Browser dev tools
Your day to day will include:
- Working in a diverse, international team in English
- Reviewing code clearly and honestly
- Planning your development time independently - we believe you should work when you’re most effective
- Expressing your opinions clearly and kindly to the team and the PO
- Separating emotions from work - it’s us against the problem, not against each other
- Digging into issues and coming up with solutions (or good questions)
- Thinking about how the actual user will use what you build
- Debugging code you encounter
Bonus points for familiarity with one (or more) of these:
- Object-Oriented programming (MVC pattern)
- Sagas/ React.Query (separation of concerns - frontend and business logic)
- Restful patterns (APIs)
- ElasticSearch (ELK)
- SQL and document-based databases (eg. MongoDB)
- Google Closure components
- Test library (Tomato, Cucumber, Jest, Jasmine…)
What We Offer
- International, fast-paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!