Are you interested in IT consulting? For those who are interested we have prepared 3 weeks training programme (2 weeks of training and 1 week of preparation for the final exam) focused on the ServiceNow Platform. Once you finish this training you will be able to use your knowledge in our team in the role of technical Consultant and will become a specialist in different areas such as ITSM, Customer Service, HR, IT Operations and other.
Get certified with Devoteam and boost your career which enables you to be part of international projects and teams as an IT technical Consultant in our company.
What can you expect on your first days?
- As a Devoteam Employee you will be part of the Training Programme at the beginning of your career. Under the supervision of certified ServiceNow Instructors you will be able to gain your ServiceNow certification
- Training includes many practical tasks that will allow you to try it and get real experience on how to implement the ServiceNow platform and how to work with it
- The Programme will also include basics of scripting, introduction to agile methodology and ITIL
- You will be able to manage and maintain this cloud platform
- The training will be in person in December 2022 at our office in Prague Ovocný Trh
What can you expect after the training?
- Communication with customers, design of technical solutions, customization and implementation on the customer side
What do we expect from you?
- Passion and enthusiasm for IT
- IT education or relevant practical experience
- Basic IT knowledge such as scripting languages, databases etc.
- Analytical thinking, great communication skills and team player
- Advanced English (company language & communication language with our customers)
What can we offer you in return?
- We value our consultants and consider their preferences when assigning projects
- Training and certifications in current and high-in-demand technologies and methodologies
- Transparent career path including mentoring
- Unlimited contract
- Five weeks of vacation and four sick days
- Flexible office hours and home office
- Multisport cards, language courses, meal vouchers, team buildings and other company events, delicious breakfast and snacks and other benefits