A leading international consumer products group requires a Senior Data Architect to translate business requirements into technology requirements and define data standards and principles.
- Take the responsibility for visualizing and designing the data architecture and management framework that is in line with business processes.
- Provide delivery and maintenance of the application portfolio in the Data and Analytics area including Data Warehouse and Analytics solutions
- Work together with people from various teams, (business and IT), ERP functional and technical experts and closely cooperate with the BI technical expert (Data Engineer)
- Identify and evaluate new data management technologies (eg: data lake, Snowflake etc.)
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses
- Design, document, construct and deploy database architectures and applications (e.g. large relational databases), develop data models for database structures
- BSc Degree (Economy, information technology, computer science or related fields) preferred
- 8+ years of experience in data design, data management, and data storage
- Understand data modeling, including conceptualization and database optimization
- Proven Data warehouse skills including ETL, data modeling, SQL development and database administration; database management system software, Microsoft SQL Server is advantage
- Understand the system development life cycle, project management approaches, and requirements, design, and test techniques
- Good English skills, able to communicate effectively in an international environment
- Czech language is not required but you must have work permission valid in Czech Republic
- Work within a leading international firm offering wide responsibility and empowerment
- Good opportunities for training and long term career growth.
- Excellent salary and employee benefits including flexible working hours, yearly bonus and 5 weeks holiday
- Work in a pleasant environment which encourages communication and personal growth